Stuck in the Middle Kingdom with You: a podcast about China


This podcast tells the story of a year of an English teacher in China, working in an international school in Changshu, Jiangsu.

It's also full of history and culture. We'll go back to the imperial days, the revolutionary days, the days of triumph and the days of humiliation. Mostly though, it's modern China that I'll focus on, as it is the most relevant to understanding China now. China is super fascinating, and it's also probably the most important country in the world to understand right now, so this is my contribution to that. It's not a chronological history; instead, it kind of matches up to the things that were occuring in my roller-coaster of a year living in Changshu.

I've changed the names of the people I that I met when I was in China, except Jess of course. You'll meet Jess later. She's awesome.

The podcast is on whichever podcatcher you use. It can be streamed here.

If you prefer to go through YouTube, it's also here.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 9 Lives of Deng Xiaoping